On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Pedro Corá <pedroc@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not totally aware of the agreement, but if thats correct, LibreOffice
will need to have 2 portuguese versions. pt-br and pt.

Just to clear this up, in the OOo community there is a pt-br and a pt
language. pt-br community is known as BrOffice, and in portugual is the sam
OpenOffice.org just with a pt locale. The community are lead by Claudio
Filho and Paulo Viella respectively both are also part of the LibreOffice
community.

As for Spanish is only one community as is lead by OOoES organization which
I lead. We do have a convention and a glossary for documentation and wordin
style.

Anyway, can anyone tell me how this is gonna happend? And if I can help?
No
one told me that yet.

Regards,

Pedro Corá
--
pedroc@gmail.com :-)
*facebook.com/pcora821*

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 1:13 PM, csolisr@gmail.com <csolisr@gmail.com>
wrote
:

As far as I'm concerned, the agreement is only for orthography, not for
vocabulary. It's also similar to what happens with Spanish (Spain vs.
Latin-America) and English (England vs. US).
- Carlos Solís