Hello, and conguratulations for the new Document Foundation!

First of all, speaking for all community members and users in Japan, we're glad to see the
announcement. I hope The Document Foundation will benefit all active contributors in Japan and
users including governments and commercial entities.

Currently, I've translated the announcement into Japanese. It is currently in review process.
Although many of Internet media in Japan have already played up the establishment of The Document
Foundation and LibreOffice as a big news, which is a good thing, I believe translation of the
announcement will help people know the true reasons why LibreOffice launched. The translation will
be published  through our Japanese NLC tools (mailing list, wiki or something) very soon.

I have one question about localization or translation of the web site. Is there any plan to have
localized pages or translation of The Document Foundation's web site? As we will be able to provide
language packs of LibreOffice (as far as I see relevant mailing lists), we may need to translate
the web site in other languages so that local people will be able to download and try LibreOffice
feeling relieved. As for translation into Japanese, I can contribute my time.

Best regards,
 Takashi Nakamoto