On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Jonathan Zacsh <jzacsh@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to improve parts of the websites design/theming and front-end
code. This isn't a judgment on whats already been done, as its fairly
impressive (especially since it must've been done fairly quickly) --
this is just my effort to help out in the most immediate way I know
how (html/css theming).

To start, I could change the navigation buttons on the right-side of
the page to be an actual unordered list of text. I could have it look
exactly the same,but it would be real content, instead of pictures.
Also, I could allow it (*without* javascript pre-loading images) to
not flicker on mouse-over of each button. Also, I saw some
html-comments in the page stating some stuff that the initial author
didn't have the time to do, but would like to see done.

Anyway, I was about to actually code these changes in html/css but I
saw, "don't edit this page! edit the PHP instead" -- so I figured I'd
ask for a copy of the PHP file and save some effort :)

Thanks,
Jon