Re: [board-discuss] Drafting "Tender for implementing support for a dedicated, built-in UNO object,inspection tool (Xray-built-in debugger)"

Hello,

I've just published an updated tender draft, based on feedback I received.

One question raised is wrt. navigator overlapping with parts of the tender. Answers and insight to that highly appreciated!

I'd like to collect further feedback on this tender this week, and if there is nothing controversial, move to publication afterwards.

Thanks,