Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [board-discuss] Initiative to improve communication channels

Agree with Sophie's and Daniel's POV.  Civic technology like this has been proved successful in many countries/areas including Taiwan.

BTW, even if it becomes 15th useless channel, which can be tweaked, tried and improved from the running experiences, it will not be a big deal IMO.

--
Franklin Weng
Deputy Chairman, Board of Director & Member, Certification Committee