Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

Agree

El 2020-05-26 11:02, Heiko Tietze escribió:
Always good to have bike-shedding questions in such a list ;-). First,
we have to agree on such a survey including what exactly we want to
learn and which questions we have to ask. The proficiency
self-estimation is just a way to split answers into more or less
experienced people. So back to Stallman/Thorvalds/Musk/Trump, the
better option is maybe "I'm a professional system administrator"
(whatever we put there, it's clear that this is the maximum option).