Re: [board-discuss] LOOL user experience

Hi all,

On 26/05/2020 14:59, Cor Nouws wrote:

> One thing we need to consider: as agreed last Friday in the board
> meeting, there will be a public discussion on LOOL and ecosystem first,
> before we start implementing solutions. And for that discussion, Paolo,
> Franklin, Thorsten and Michael are preparing the start document, as
> agreed in that meeting too.
> Greetings,
> Cor

Things are changing fast and while we talked about an option of having 4
non marketing experts writing, pretty much, a marketing document a new
option has been proposed to speed up the process and improve the quality
of result.

We are now looking at the option to start presenting the draft of the
plan at next Board meeting, if we can make it on time, so that everybody
can join in to improve it but I'll leave this types of official
announcements to our chairman.

In the meantime I personally welcome all initiatives, like yours Heiko,
that will help in getting more feedback from the community as they will
help us in improving the project.

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Deputy Member of the Board of Directors