Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-04-24

Hi Sam,

Sam Tuke wrote:
Board: To phrase Uwe's question differently: can we on this list expect swifter and more comprehensive minutes in future? Could inexpensive process changes be made to enable that?

on the topic on when to publish the minutes, we were indeed discussing how to optimize and speed up the process (cf. see item #3 from the last board call), so I assume publication to happen faster in the future.