Re: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, March 27th at 1300 Berlin time

Hello,

Florian Effenberger wrote:
We are truly sorry for the inconveniences. The community (thanks a lot to everyone involved!) has in parallel run several tests and we want to evaluate an alternate software for tomorrow's call, to enable everyone to participate. We will send out the final meeting link soon.

for Friday, we'll have the meeting at

https://bbb.opencloud.lu/b/pao-fkv-6px
(thanks a lot to Paolo for providing that!)

and use our Jitsi instance at

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard

only as a fallback.

Thank a lot,