Re: [board-discuss] Invitation to public TDF board meeting on Friday, March 13th at 1300 Berlin time

Il 13/03/20 13:21, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) ha scritto:
> All public Jitsi instances (was the case for Framasoft) are being taken
> up by people wanting to use a visio solution, so I assume the TDF server
> (or at least its network connection) was overloaded.

I don't think so, even it is public it was not *published* anywhere,
IIRC, but I think our Infra team can answer this point.

> On this topic, boosting the current server

That seems the most viable option.

> and promoting it to our
> users, would be a good marketing campaign, if hosted at
> jitsi.libreoffice.org (not on tdf.org, in order to boost brand
> awareness). Depending on the cost, that's something I could cover.

I am in doubt of all of these. The jitsi instance is for the *community*
behind LibreOffice, not directly for LibreOffice per se, so I am
positive the actual domain is indeed ok.

I think I will bring it directly to the Infra group, as it is now clear
we have a problem that we must solve. I think the discussion belongs
there, then we can summarize the outcome here.

Regards,
--
Emiliano Vavassori, Member of the Board of Directors