Re: [board-discuss] Self-nomination for next Board

Hi all,

sorry for the delay in answering back but I've got notified I've been mentioned on the mailing list and that reminded me I didn't yet subscribe.

I'd like to thank Sam and Michael which, while I was blissfully unaware of what was going on, vouched for my integrity with kind words.

I'd like also to thank you, Andreas, for taking time to make sure no candidates may have conflict of interests which would be damaging to TDF reputation.

I can confirm that my companies have no contracts with companies for which a candidate is working.

I'm also happy to disclose that in the past I worked with quite a few of the candidates to further the TDF cause and facilitate the adoption of LibreOffice.

Now that I'm duly subscribed to the mailing list I'll be happy to respond to anybody that may have questions or doubts about the value I could bring to the BoD.

Ciao

Paolo