[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] Host WollMux project at TDF
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Host WollMux project at TDF
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 16:17:30 +0100
- To: email@example.com
the following decision, which was taken in private on 2019-11-26, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.
Thorsten Behrens wrote:
VOTE: Host the WollMux forms, letter head and template extension
Offers from LHM:
* hand over domain names and source code repos at github to TDF
(incl. administrative rights); in detail:
* the wollmux.org domain name
* administrative access to github repos at https://github.com/WollMux
(code under EUPL)
* original artwork for WollMux logo (minus city of Munich inlay)
* keep maintaining the code base at least until 2023
* hand over logo & original artwork (except for the Munich city
inlay), plus potential fully sub-licensable usage rights (if
* make sure source code is clean, and e.g. any remaining German
comments are translated by someone versed in the code base
Needs & costs for TDF:
* taking over another domain name
* hosting a static frame embed at wollmux.org
* perhaps hosting two mailing lists (the current setup at joinup -
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 5 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.
Result of vote: unanimous approval
Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Authorize Florian to sign the open letter to save .ORG domain
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Diversity Is Key?
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] [DECISION] Authorize Florian to sign the open letter to save .ORG domain
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Board of Directors elections are running - did you receive your token?