[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 14:04:05 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
K-J LibreOffice wrote:
I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, hereby resign from my role as MC immediately
because of personal reasons (severe illness).
I am truly sorry to hear so, but I fully understand the reasons and would have done the same. My heart and thoughts are with you and your family.
Thanks so much for all your work and contributions, for all you did for TDF and the LibreOffice project, and most important for the friendship - it was a true pleasure working with you, you are an important part of all this, and I hope to meet you again soon!
I will handle the formalities and reach out to the MC.
A big hug,
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: email@example.com
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|Re: [board-discuss] Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
|[board-discuss] Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC||K-J LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] creation of The Document Collective (TDC)
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC