Re: [board-discuss] Membership Committee Meeting minutes 2019-03-18

Hi Andreas!

We didn't have changes in the MC and the list of the website is, of course,
the official list. In the minutes we have only the presents.
It was just a coincidence that K-J wasn't present in this meeting and
Ilmari yes (if you see the order in the website and the list of presents in
the minutes, indeed, seems that some change happened but it's just a
coincidence).

Regards
Gustavo