[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] 2018 activity report
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] 2018 activity report
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 11:13:21 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
the following decision, which was taken in private on 2019-04-25, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.
Florian Effenberger wrote:
as discussed before, the formal approval of the activity report and the financial report for 2018 will be done via an e-mail vote this time. The annual report consists of the activity report and the financial report.
The activity report needs to outline how the foundation fulfilled its objectives in 2018 and must give a full overview of its activities. The activity report will be sent to the foundation authorities and to the tax office, and will be made public on our website. The legally binding version we have to file is in German. An English version based on the German one will be published as a brochure with additional graphics.
In this e-mail, I ask in one combined vote for
1. approval of the annual activity report for 2018 as attached to this e-mail
2. authorize Florian Effenberger to sign the letter of completeness ("Vollständigkeitserklärung") towards the tax advisor, and authorize Florian to sign and send in the documents for the foundation authorities and the tax office, both on behalf of the board
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.
Result of vote: unanimous approval, the motion is supported by all three deputies as well
Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
(The annual report will soon be published online.)
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: email@example.com
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] [DECISION] approve NLnet support letter
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] [DECISION] reserve building, 2019 budget, 2018 closing ledger
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] [DECISION] approve NLnet support letter
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] [DECISION] reserve building, 2019 budget, 2018 closing ledger