[board-discuss] [DECISION] marketing and community budgets

Hello,

the following decision, which was taken in private on 2019-02-13, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

Result of vote: unanimous approval
Decision: The request has been accepted.

This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org