[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] marketing and community budgets
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] marketing and community budgets
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 15:08:58 +0100
- To: email@example.com
the following decision, which was taken in private on 2019-02-13, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.
Result of vote: unanimous approval
Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger wrote on 09.02.19 at 15:11:
> I'd like to put the following budget items to vote already, as discussed in Brussels, so we can proceed with informing the native language communities about their requested budgets.
> LibOCon & FOSDEM 40,000.00 €
> Community events 30,000.00 €
> Marketing budget + Certification 30,000.00 €
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] [DECISION] New domains redirecting to LibreOffice professional support page
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Membership Committee Meeting Minutes 2018-12-19
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] [DECISION] New domains redirecting to LibreOffice professional support page
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Membership Committee Meeting Minutes 2018-12-19