[board-discuss] Affiliation Change - Muhammet Kara, deputy member of the MC

Hello,

It is already public knowledge, but let me publicly announce it here just
in case since I am a deputy member of the Membership Committee:

Now, I am part of the Collabora Productivity team, and my affiliation is
not Pardus but Collabora.

Best,
Muhammet Kara