Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration

hi Dennis,

On 28.11.18 12:49, Dennis Roczek wrote:
On 28.11.2018 11:00, Michael Meeks wrote:
2. the web site, in SVN (will also be changed to read-only):

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/site/

the SVN repo contains some MarkDown files that are converted to
presumably there should be a way to preserve the (relatively small
and simple) content of the repo to either Wiki markup, or something
that some other MarkDown-to-HTML tool can understand; volunteers are
certainly welcome to help with this.

Sounds sensible - what is the scale of the problem: how many lines/tags
of markdown ?

so most of the SVN repo is binary releases, and generated JavaDoc documentation.

there are 10570 lines worth of files with ".mdtext" suffix.

there are converters (see
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9824489/any-markdown-to-wikimarkup-converter-available
) so especially pandoc.

sounds promising.

I offer the help for the MWiki migration. ;-)

thanks for the offer, much appreciated :)

from my point of view, having most of the site in Wiki would be easiest to maintain, except perhaps for the release download page.

regards,
michael