[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration
- From: Michael Stahl <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 10:58:48 +0100
- To: Dennis Roczek <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Svante Schubert <email@example.com>
On 28.11.18 12:49, Dennis Roczek wrote:
On 28.11.2018 11:00, Michael Meeks wrote:
2. the web site, in SVN (will also be changed to read-only):...
the SVN repo contains some MarkDown files that are converted to
presumably there should be a way to preserve the (relatively small
and simple) content of the repo to either Wiki markup, or something
that some other MarkDown-to-HTML tool can understand; volunteers are
certainly welcome to help with this.
Sounds sensible - what is the scale of the problem: how many lines/tags
of markdown ?
so most of the SVN repo is binary releases, and generated JavaDoc documentation.
there are 10570 lines worth of files with ".mdtext" suffix.
there are converters (see
) so especially pandoc.
I offer the help for the MWiki migration. ;-)
thanks for the offer, much appreciated :)
from my point of view, having most of the site in Wiki would be easiest to maintain, except perhaps for the release download page.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
|[board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration||Michael Stahl <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration||Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration||Dennis Roczek <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] [VOTE] Host the ODF Toolkit project at TDF
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Apache ODF Toolkit migration
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] [VOTE] Host the ODF Toolkit project at TDF