[board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role

I, Muhammet Kara, elected Deputy Member of the Membership Committee of The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Muhammet Kara

Ich, Muhammet Kara, gewähltes stellvertretendes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Muhammet Kara

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for your election as member of the Membership Committee.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Marina Latini
on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors