I hereby, in my role as Chairwoman of The Document Foundation, invite
the Board of Directors as well as their deputies to an in-person board
meeting

on Monday, September 24, 2018
at 10:00 local time
at Hotel Idea, Bulevard Zogu i Pare 62/3, Tirana, Albania

Please plan in enough time for entering the venue.

In case you cannot personally attend the meeting, per § 9 II you can
nominate another board member or a deputy to represent you. Please do so
publicly on this mailing list, in time before the meeting. Be advised
that only one representation is possible per representative.

The agenda is as follows:

1. Welcome and introduction
2. Invitation, representation and quorum
3. Overview of past activities, finances and budget
3.1 Donations, A/B testing and recurring donations
3.2 State of the budget and financials
3.3 List of priorities
4. Planning and strategy for 2019
4.1 Strategic items
4.2 COSM project and relationships with OASIS and OpenDoc Society
4.2 Financials and budgets
4.3 Projects, activities and priorities
5. MC and BoD meeting
5.1. Introduce new MC to BoD;
5.2. Discussion about the requested tool for easy gathering infos on
members, by means of a plugin for TDF's DashBoard or a separate tool;
5.3. Pootle improvement to overtake the 30 days limit overview;
5.4. Collecting statistics on membership;
5.5. State of affairs for transition from Gerrit to CiviCRM or an
other tool;
5.6. Adaption and update of processes wrt. membership applications
and renewals, and additional statistics;
5.7. Improvements and updates of mcm tool;
6. Community building and focal points
6.1 Hackfests
6.2 LibreOffice Conferences
6.3 NLC meetings
7. Various

As per § 9 III of our statutes, at least 1/2 of the board must take part
in the meeting or be represented in order to have a quorum.

Certain changes to the statutes require the non-represented, personal
presence of every board member, as per § 15 III, with the need of the
decision to be taken unanimously.

While the meeting is a private one, decisions and results will be made
public as soon as possible, given our approach of transparency, taking
into account § 8 III c 2nd sentence.

Looking forward to meet all of you in Tirana.
ATB,
Marina

[1] https://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode