[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] topping up LibOCon budget
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] topping up LibOCon budget
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 11:11:46 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
the following decision, which was taken in private on 2018-07-27, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.
Proposal: The budget was 40.000 € in total, 34.700 € out of that reserved for invites so far. With the additional speakers, we'll end up with a total of approx. 52.200 €. Proposal for topping up the budget by 14.000 € to a total of 54.000 € (to have some reserve).
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
From now on, motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple majority of those participating. The majority threshold is currently 4.
Result of vote: 6 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Announcing Elections for next TDF Membership Committee
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2018-07-20
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Announcing Elections for next TDF Membership Committee
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2018-07-20