Re: [board-discuss] Using TDF lulu.com account to sell LibO official localized guides

Il 10/05/2018 00:39, Luca Daghino @ Libero ha scritto:
Hello all,

In the italian l10n team we are discussing how/whether to sell (tendentially on lulu.com) localized versions of TDF libreoffice official guides.

We are evaluating different options, so we also would like to know if it's eventually possible to use the TDF lulu.com account to sell these guides. Obviously, in such a case, all profits would go to TDF.

At the moment we have localized 4 guides [1], so we could start selling these ones; and add other guides that we are still working on.

Is this feasible?

Thanks for any info/suggestions :)

[1] https://documentation.libreoffice.org/it/documentazione-in-italiano/

--
Luca Daghino

Hello,

Anybody of the board members can reply this?

Is it possible to use TDF lulu.com account to sell localized TDF official guides? All profits would go to TDF of course.

Thank you! :)

--
Luca Daghino