[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Board decision on budgets
- Subject: [board-discuss] Board decision on budgets
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 10:25:35 +0100
- To: email@example.com
the following decision was taken in private on 2018-03-05, and is now being made public in accordance with our statutes.
Proposal: Approve the budget for marketing and community, which in the latest iteration of the spreadsheet have 27.000,00 € for community and 31.500,00 € for marketing.
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
From now on, motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple majority of those participating. The majority threshold is currently 4.
Result of vote: 6 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Representation statement - Bjoern Michaelsen
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board web meeting via Jitsi on Friday, March 16, at 1400 Berlin time
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Representation statement - Bjoern Michaelsen
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board web meeting via Jitsi on Friday, March 16, at 1400 Berlin time