[board-discuss] Representation statement

I, Marina Latini, elected member of the board of directors of The
Document Foundation, hereby and until further notice, nominate the
following deputies to represent me during board calls and meetings, in
the order set forth below:

1. Jan Holešovský
2. Simon Phipps
3. Osvaldo Gervasi

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode