[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Board decision on tenders
- Subject: [board-discuss] Board decision on tenders
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 11:03:22 +0100
- To: email@example.com
the following decision was taken in private on 2017-09-29, and is now being made public in accordance with our statutes.
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 4 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
From now on, motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple majority of those participating. The majority threshold is currently 3.
Tender to Implement Accessibility Improvements (#201704-01)
* tender: https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2017/04/27/tender-accessibility/
* proposal: accept Hypra's proposal without steps 4 & 5 for a total of 18.000,00 €
Tender to improve image handling in LibreOffice (#201705-01)
* tender: https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2017/05/02/tender-improve-image-handling-libreoffice-201705-01/
* proposal: accept Collabora's proposal for a total of 39.750,00 €
Tender to deprecate LibreOffice’s SVG filter in favour of SVGIO (#201705-02)
* tender: https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2017/05/03/tender-deprecate-libreoffices-svg-filter-favour-svgio-201705-02/
* proposal: accept CIB's proposal for a total of 9.520,00 €
Tender to implement HSQLDB binary format import in LibreOffice (#201705-03)
* tender: https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2017/05/04/tender-implement-hsqldb-binary-format-import-libreoffice-201705-03/
* proposal: accept Collabora's proposal incl. the part marked optional for a total of 29.750,00 €
Result of vote: 4 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Björn as deputy supports the motion as well.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [board-discuss] Board decision on tenders||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] MC meeting minutes 2017-12-21
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Board decision on WikiMUC
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] MC meeting minutes 2017-12-21
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Board decision on tenders