[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Accepting my role in the Membership Committee
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Accepting my role in the Membership Committee
- From: K-J LibreOffice <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 16:15:35 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Hi Marina, all,
Am 22.01.2018 um 16:10 schrieb Marina Latini:
As per our statutes § 12 II , the deputy that follows next in order
of preference will become a full member of the Membership Committee.
Based on the last elections, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn is the next elected.
I therefore ask you, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, do you want to accept your
new role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's Membership
Committee as full member?
I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, hereby accept my new role and want to serve in the Document Foundation's Membership Committee as full member.
Member of TheDocumentFoundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[board-discuss] resigning from the Membership Committee||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
|Re: [board-discuss] resigning from the Membership Committee||Marina Latini <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] resigning from the Membership Committee
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] MC meeting minutes 2017-10-30
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] resigning from the Membership Committee
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board phone meeting on Monday, January 8, at 1400 Berlin time