Re: [board-discuss] Accepting my role in the Membership Committee

Hi Marina, all,
Am 22.01.2018 um 16:10 schrieb Marina Latini:

As per our statutes § 12 II [1], the deputy that follows next in order
of preference will become a full member of the Membership Committee.
Based on the last elections[2], Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn is the next elected.

I therefore ask you, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, do you want to accept your
new role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's Membership
Committee as full member?

I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, hereby accept my new role and want to serve in the Document Foundation's Membership Committee as full member.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation