[board-discuss] resigning from the Membership Committee

Dear friends,

It is with some melancholy that I write this mail, because I've been
serving as member of the Membership Committee for already quite some years.

I will be a member of the Board of Directors soon, thus have no other
choice than to leave the MC: both our statues and my own conviction do
not allow combining both positions.
The end of this year looks as a good moment for me to say farewell, so
please allow me to resign from the Membership Committee per December 31
this year.

Working together was a real pleasure - thanks for all!

Enjoy your time in the MC and our community,

Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Membership Committee

GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
mobile : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype : cornouws
blog : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
twitter : cor4office