[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Candidacy for BoD
- Subject: [board-discuss] Candidacy for BoD
- From: "Daniel A. Rodriguez" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 16:42:00 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
First of all I must admit that it had not crossed my mind to present
my candidacy until I received a message from Olivier. I collaborate
voluntarily with TDF since January 2011 and I am a member since 2013.
I always try to contribute to the dissemination of ODF and LibreOffice
to the Hispanic people.
I consider it necessary keep working to enhance the synergy between
volunteers and members of Spanish-speaking countries. To add more of
the first and increase the number of seconds, united by the will to
empower the end user to be the owner of the information produced
A significant weakness has to do with the language barrier since the
number of people who speak English in this part of the continent is
relatively low. For this reason I dedicate myself to translate and
publish in the Hispanic blog, press releases, interviews and articles
that help raise awareness about the strategic importance of adopting
free tools and open standards.
I work in a technical secondary school the whole day. I live in
Misiones, Argentina (north east of the country) with the mother of my
Full name: Daniel Armando Rodriguez
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Declaration of candidacy:
If I result chosen as a BoD member my goal is to get more hispanic
people involved into the project on a regular basis. I commit myself
to give my best effort for the benefit of the project and to work hard
to put a regional conference in the map.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Self nomination for BoD
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Candidacy for a BoD seat: Thorsten Behrens
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Board Candidate: Eric Ficheux
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Elections Board of Directors soon to start - have your token? - links to more candidates information!