Candidacy to the BoD elections: Jan Holešovský

Dear Members,

I would like to stand for elections to the Board of Directors of The
Document Foundation.

I am Jan Holešovský, 40 years old, married, father of two girls, living
in the Czech Republic.  Many people know me under my nickname "Kendy".
I work for Collabora as an Engineering Manager.

In the LibreOffice community, I currently serve in the Board of
Directors, and I would like to continue my duty there.  Otherwise I am
primarily a developer, and contribute both to the LibreOffice core and
the Online.  I am a member of the Engineering Steering Committee.

An important part of my involvement in LibreOffice is mentoring and
onboarding of new community members.  Every year I mentor a student or
two via the Google Summer of Code.  I am also actively trying to lower
the barriers to entry for non-developers, currently around help content
authoring.

That's it about me - if you need to know more, please do ask!

Full name: Jan Holešovský
Email: kendy@collabora.com
Corporate affiliation: Collabora

(Less than) 75 words candidacy statement:

"As a long-time contributor to LibreOffice, I would like to continue
serving in the Board to help make decisions that support doers in their
work, and that lead to having more people involved in the project. I
can offer my experience from cross-team work, and from the last two
years in the Board. I am deeply committed to LibreOffice and its
success."

All the best,
Kendy