[board-discuss] 2017-09-03 14:30 UTC: HackfestTNG, first call

Hi all,

This is the agenda:

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 12:32:44PM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> I hope to be able to set up a conference call on next Sunday (September
> 3rd, 2017) european afternoon. Sunday afternoon as it should allow as many
> interested volunteer community members to join as possible. I (or Florian)
> will announce the time here[1].
> - We will also talk about topics for the Hackfest during the call, but it wont
> be as urgent as time and location right now.

This is date & time:

- Sunday September 3rd, 2017 16:30 CEST/Berlin time (14:30 UTC)
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=2&month=9&year=2017&p1=37&iv=1800
- Dial-in worldwide as per https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Talkyoo
Room number to type after dial in: 21 24 86 #

> If you are interested in any of these topics, please feel most invited to join
> the call!

Please join. ;)

Best,

Bjoern