[board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board phone meeting on Monday, February 27, at 1700 Berlin time

Hello,

find below the public agenda for our

TDF board phone meeting
on Monday, February 27, at 1700 Berlin time

Dial-in:
==
Dial-in numbers are at:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Talkyoo

We'll meet in the
Public room: 53 71 38
==

Public agenda:
==
1. Discuss: joint statement with the Plone foundation and our service provider about the work on the LibreOffice extensions and templates website (Andreas)
==

Talk to you soon,

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode