[board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board phone meeting on Monday, October 10, at 1700 Berlin time

Hello,

find below the public agenda for our

TDF board phone meeting
on Monday, October 10, at 1700 Berlin time

Dial-in:
==
Dial-in numbers are at:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Talkyoo

We'll meet in the
Public room: 53 71 38
==

Public agenda:

==
1. Discuss: List of priorities and tasks (Florian)

As discussed before, we should identify key priorities for TDF. Florian created a spreadsheet for ranking and discussion ahead of the Brno conference. Possibly private for some parts.

2. Discuss: A new approach for the documentation project (Simon)

Simon, Olivier and Florian had a phone call on the current situation of the documentation project and identified issues and ideas that we want to present. Possibly private for some parts.

3. Question: Dashboard (Florian)

Status and next steps for the Dashboard.
==

Looking forward to hearing you later,

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode