[board-discuss] Acceptance of MC role - Gabriele Ponzo

I, Gabriele Ponzo, elected member of the Membership
Committee of The Document Foundation (Stiftung b├╝rgerlichen
Rechts), hereby accept this position.

I wish to thank all the people who gave their preference to me and to say
that I'm glad to continue serving our Foundation in the MC.

Signed: Gabriele Ponzo
---
Gabriele Ponzo
GPS - Terni