Re: [steering-discuss] next confcall on Wednesday 1900 UTC

Hi Florian,

On Fri, 2010-10-29 at 11:36 +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> the next Steering Committee conference call will be
> next Wednesday, November 3rd, 1900 UTC

It would be wonderful (if we know this ahead of time) - if these mails
could be self-contained: having not only the date/time, but also the
complete dial-in details, and PIN or a link to them ;-)

So far I only see the date/time in this mail.

Routinely each week, it takes me 10 minutes or so to try and scratch
together all the numbers I need to dial to get into these conference
calls.

Thanks :-)

Michael.

--