[steering-discuss] Poll on next SC phone conference

Hello,

the poll on the date and time of the next Steering Committee phone conference is live now. All members and deputies of the Steering Committee (and only these!), please cast your vote at

http://www.doodle.com/zpvgv9khkgdf88wh

so we can announce the next call shortly.

Thanks,