On 04/07/2022 17:54, Paolo Vecchi wrote:
On 04/07/2022 18:22, Uwe Altmann wrote:
I'm willing to prepare and moderate a session (similar to the one in Brno) If there is some interest within the community because it doesn't make sense to do this with three to five Persons new at the project as we had in Rome.

Thank you for that Uwe =) I for one would be interested to attend your session if I can.

I believe it's important even if only the board is present as I have the impression that there are different views that are sometimes the cause of conflicts in the interpretation of what TDF should or should not do.

        Its unusual that I agree with Paolo, but the above is I think unarguable.

- the duty of the member of the board to take decisions for the benefit of TDF and not third parties

Sounds interesting - I'd love to explore whether TDF's primary goal is to serve its own economic purposes (eg. growth in assets, more donations etc.) or rather to serve whichever of its non-profit goals the Board of Directors decides has priority at any given time.

        But either way, sounds like a discussion worth having,

        ATB,

                Michael.