Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi wrote on 03/06/2022 11:53:
Another reason why I did not want to share my proposal open for editing to anyone is that it might happen that someone writes something that should not be written in a public document.

We want a public discussion (of course not when it does not fit) but prevent people to write in a document because they may write something odd... after all there is this mailing list where * can write * ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :D

..
We will publish public tenders open to all ensuring that there will be a level playing field so that any organisation will be able to participate.

You may have missed something, but that is standing policy.

Cheers,

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001