Would you be able to give us some more background to this please? While
it's good to have the decision public, without the context of the request
it is hard to understand the merits of this large unbudgeted expenditure.
If that remains sensitive, perhaps post to the list only Trustees can read.

As a more minor point, it would be good to also report the attendance in
this item too, so that this becomes a more complete record and we know who
was involved.

Thanks!

Simon
(TDF Trustee)

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 2:39 PM Florian Effenberger <