Hi all,

Florian Effenberger wrote on 23/05/2022 10:38:

Florian Effenberger wrote on 23.05.22 at 10:37:

thanks a lot for your feedback, everyone, and thanks a lot Ilmari for driving this!

The latest version is available at https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/CSzrtsKJt4GKY7P

For any last comments and edits, please send them in by Friday this week. We then will finalize the job posting and aim for a publication possibly next week.

correction: the correct URL is https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/i3ByXJK7a7GNXaC

On May 9 I added some suggestions to the Nextcloud version that apparently have gone lost:

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/Shared&openfile=926267

Changed:
* Maintain and improve the user-facing (frontend) part of our (custom) web applications and (internal and external focused) websites

Remark:
* Collaborate with volunteer contributors around the globe.
=> Collaboration is not a task as such, but a way in which the tasks are achieved..

Changed:
* Take care of tools we use for localisation and of accessibility requirements

Remark:
* Make our tools usable both with desktop and mobile devices
=> No idea if that is far reaching, in the sense that it can be very complicated? So maybe add 'as far as reasonable achievable'

Changed:
* Follow web technologies and trends and bring them to TDF web services with suggesting, discussing and implementation.

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors