Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi wrote on 23/05/2022 11:39:

part of the process of providing constructive feedback is to evaluate objectively the information available and then propose improvements.

Then who says what is objective evaluation and what is not?

As described in the document I'm sure that our team, our mentors and our ED will do an excellent job in managing the in-house developers and will implement corrective actions if they feel that the way they are managing their new colleagues needs to be improved.

It is the boards responsibility to evaluate that.
Hence my proposal for another approach, that can well result in a similar situation, but that you sadly didn't respond to for the third or fourth time.

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors