Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi píše v Čt 12. 05. 2022 v 14:29 +0200:

I have received no additional constructive feedback from the board
since
the last published version so I assume that the proposal will be
promptly approved as a new strategic project and the team will be
kindly
asked to prepare the job descriptions shortly after.

I remember there was a Board working group to be set up to finalize the
proposal, for which I volunteered, to be able to further my feedback
there.  Unfortunately I am not aware of the working group being setup
yet, did I miss that, please?

If the Board working group is not going to be set up, I still have some
feedback I'd like to share.  Should I send it here instead?

All the best,
Kendy