On 12/05/2022 13:29, Paolo Vecchi wrote:
after receiving quite a few comments and suggestions it seems like is time to publish
I have received no additional constructive feedback from the board since the last published version so I assume

        I'd really love to get some answers to my points from March,
perhaps you took those on-board, let me link to those:

https://www.mail-archive.com/board-discuss@documentfoundation.org/msg05550.html

        "The concern around clarifying management and tasking of the proposed
new staff is still there. I link my original comment which seems to still be
unaddressed. Having ten people manage two is a problem as we know from
previous boards."

        etc.

        Interesting that mail links to the unaddressed issues from Feb,
let me link to that, though it is perhaps obsoleted by the former.

https://www.mail-archive.com/board-discuss@documentfoundation.org/msg05477.html

        Regards,

                Michael.