On 28.04.22 20:27, Andreas Mantke wrote:
The ESC should represent a wide diversity of the ecosystem...

In case of the ESC we should prefer expertise over diversity. It's not a panel to make balanced decisions- and the (diverse) board is supervising anyway. We could also seek for more female or non-male contribution, people from Africa, etc. And we do!

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tietze@documentfoundation.org