Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke píše v Pá 08. 04. 2022 v 17:38 +0200:

there is no such document, which collects all answers.

I see, so all this was a "you have to believe me because I say so" from
the very start.

E.g. I'd expect you wouldn't find it usual, if an employee (e.g. from
Collabora) would have the power to decide on his own about his salary
and the employer had to pay this amount of money. I have never heard
about such behavior e.g. in European country.

This is a completely different topic of course, and has nothing to do
with your accusations.  But if you wish - trade unions are designed to
do what you outline above, and usual eg. in European countries.

All the best,
Kendy