Hi *,

as requested by Thorsten and others many times, I’m starting a new
thread to discuss an alternative proposal to the “attic” for LibreOffice
Online.
I think there has been, in the other thread, room enough to discuss
about the status quo of Online and LibreOffice Viewer, which is in a
similar situation.
I also would like to emphasize the fact that, in the current situation,
building a competing product starting from the frozen repo with no
companies working on it and the one on GitHub 1 year ahead, would just
be impossible.