On Fri, 2022-01-07 at 00:10 +0100, Marina Latini wrote:
Dear Caolán McNamara,

let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
having been elected as member of the board. Then I kindly invite you
to officially accept your position in the board by answering to this
message with a "Reply to all".

On behalf of the Membership Committee,
Marina Latini

I, Caolán McNamara, elected director of the board of The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start February 18, 2022.

Signed: Caolán McNamara

Ich, Caolán McNamara, gewähltes Mitglied des Vorstands der The
Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar 2022.

Unterzeichnet: Caolán McNamara