Hi *,

Michael Weghorn wrote:
I think that would be in line with how we have been handling single features
in the desktop version that were in a comparable state in the past - usually
after discussing the removal in the ESC first.

I would support that proposal.

The attic process is for repository-level decisions. When it comes to
code in the core repo, let's stick to the light-weight process we have
already (as Michael said, larger/possibly controversial changes get
discussed in the ESC).

All the best,

-- Thorsten