Agenda for a formal board meeting on Friday, December 17, 1200 UTC (1300 Berlin time)

Dear Community,

the board will have a formal board meeting via Jitsi on

     Friday, December 17, 1200 UTC (1300 Berlin time)
     (the time of our usual board meetings)
     at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard

The agenda is as follows:

Public Part

1. Q&A: Answering questions from the community (all, 10 minutes)
    Rationale: Provide an opportunity for the community to ask questions to the board and about TDF

Private Part

2. Discussion: 2022 budget (all, 30 minutes)
    Rationale: The primary agenda item for this formal meeting is the discussion of the first draft of our 2022 budget, that we will finalize and approve early next year. Documents will be provided in time before the meeting via Nextcloud, the link will be shared in a separate e-mail later on.

3. Discuss: Last minute item(s) (owner of the item, all 20min)
     Rational: if there is popping up an item after sending the agenda

Florian