Hello László,

we are preparing the needed information to populate the election website[0].

For each election we have an overview page where the voters can see some aggregated information on the candidates and a link to their full candidacy message. From your candidacy message[1] some of those information are missing. Could you please reply to this message providing:

- full name

- e-mail address

- corporate affiliation

- a statement of up to 75 words

Thanks for your support and your understanding.

On behalf of the Membership Committee,
Marina Latini

[0] https://elections.documentfoundation.org/

[1] https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/XIA6l1RNM92QajDcPR9BySOe

--
Marina Latini, Chairperson of the Membership Committee
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on LiberaChat