I'm László Németh, the lead LibreOffice developer at NISZ and free software
movement activist of FSF.hu Foundation. I will provide information on all
future changes as soon as possible. My aim is to protect and strengthen our
values described in our Manifesto (
https://www.documentfoundation.org/assets/Documents/tdf-manifesto.pdf) by
keeping the technical excellence of LibreOffice in the next 20 years. My
OpenOffice/LibreOffice developments since 2002:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Nemeth , the latest one:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/7.3#Tracked_text_moving ,
all of based on the work of our community.

Sincerely,
László Németh